Monday, September 23, 2013

Heavenly Language

Heavenly language is not uncommon among Christians. God had poured out this gifting during the reformation of Baptist church into the movement of Assembly of God. Heavenly language is also known as Speaking in Strange Tongue. Many Christians have come to believe that this gift had ceased or only few Christian had empowered to have this gifting. But according the Bible, this gifting is available to all. Those who seek, will find, and those who ask, will be given.
Our God is a generous God. He is ready to provide the very need for us to grow in His Love, to be intimate with Him. However, God does give gifting to His Son and Daughter according to His Will. Speaking in Tongue is neither a must nor a practice that Christians should take lightly on. In the Bible, Apostle Paul with gladness said “I thank God that I speaks in strange tongues much more than any of you” in 1 Corint 14:18. I believe there is such a weight in the statement that he had claimed . They must be something about speaking in tongue that caused Apostle Paul to make such a “prideful” claim.
God is not a God that will waste His own power or resource though His Power and Resources are limitless. There is a good reason why God is giving every Christian a portion of His Giftings, which is to serve Him in His Glory.
Previously I was skeptical when come to talk about the functional truth of speaking in tongue. Previously I was from traditional church that put much emphasis on Holy Living and Relationship with God, which I found really good and life – changing. However, God had brought me to another stage of relationship with Him when I truly experienced the supernatural gifting of speaking in tongue last 3 years ago, which had definitely opened my eye to many familiar scriptures in the Bible which I used to come around and thought I had come to full understanding of them. But I realized I was totally wrong as it was a total different experience. In the eye-opening experience, God granted me this gifting through the power of the Holy Spirit. My entire body was shaking from head to toe, followed by my abdomen. There was this pulsatile impulse over my abdomen which came from external. By that as I opened my mouth, a native language flowed from my mouth. It was Jewish.And I was kicked into a new adventurous walk with God since then.
Joh 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his  belly shall flow rivers of living water.
After 1 years, God granted me a vision. In that vision, God gave me a revelation that I had never knew before. In that vision, I was bound in a prison with another Christian brother of mine. Then came a great muscular weird looking creature which I immediately perceived as Demon from the corner of the door. He pushed my head onto the floor of the prison cell. Then at that moment, I was prompted to speak in tongue. After a while of speaking, came two huge muscular beautiful Angel wrapped in white gown, appeared from the door, walked towards us , and with ease, grabbed the demon at both side and carried him out from the prison and out from the prison and the door. I was just speechless.
From that vision, God revealed to me the power of speaking in tongue. The gifting plays an important part in our spiritual warfare every day. As a Christian, we are fighting demon every day whether we like it or not.  

To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment