Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank you, Lord

This holiday ( month of July ) had been a fruitful moment for me with God. He had led me to get a hand on few books written by Godly Man of His that have unfailingly spoken to my heart. I was convicted of my past sins. I just want to take this opportunity to thank those people who had forgiven me for hurting them unintentionally or without my knowing for i understand the Joy and the Freedom that follows the moment they chose to forgive me . For those who still hold grudge on me, I ask for your forgiveness.

" For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trepasses. "
Matthew 6: 14-15


"And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."
John 20:22-23


God also revealed upon me the way of unleashing the Power that had taken its root long time ago in me, as a child of His or a prince of His Kingdom. Holy living has been known to be one of the Key to it. One of the power that holds me back from grabbing this blessing is none other than of the Satan. Recognizing the bait of the Satan is essential if we want to stay right with Jesus. Ask Holy Spirit to grant us the gift of discernment in order that we may come to know how to dfferentiate between a pure and impure " gold ".

May I not forget my First Love. Same goes to Christian out there. Let us continue to shine for the Lord.

love,
jonathan

1 comment: